| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Vaasa in July is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 58mm (2.3in) of water is discharged across on average 12 days.
- The blue above Vaasa is quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:46 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 17:53 long and the longest day is 20:07 long with an average length of 19:09.
- There are approximately 9:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47% of daylight hours and cloudy 53% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vaasa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Vaasa, Finland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Vaasa:
- Haparanda, Sweden - 328.2 kms (203.9 miles) NNE
- Oulu, Finland - 273.2 kms (169.7 miles) NE
- Kajaani, Finland - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) ENE
- Kuopio, Finland - 299.3 kms (186 miles) E
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) ESE
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) SSE
- Tampere, Finland - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) SSE
- Jokioinen, Finland - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) SSE
- Turku, Finland - 282.9 kms (175.8 miles) S
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 347.6 kms (216 miles) SSE