| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 0 °C (32 °F).
- The average temperature in Vaasa in February is cold at -7.8 °C (17.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 13 days.
- In February the skies in Vaasa are very dim with an average of a scanty 2:29 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:21 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 8:44.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vaasa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Vaasa, Finland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Vaasa:
- Haparanda, Sweden - 328.2 kms (203.9 miles) NNE
- Oulu, Finland - 273.2 kms (169.7 miles) NE
- Kajaani, Finland - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) ENE
- Kuopio, Finland - 299.3 kms (186 miles) E
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 212.2 kms (131.9 miles) ESE
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) SSE
- Tampere, Finland - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) SSE
- Jokioinen, Finland - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) SSE
- Turku, Finland - 282.9 kms (175.8 miles) S
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 347.6 kms (216 miles) SSE